At bet365 Poker, players can collect specified hole cards to earn prize wheel spins with cash prizes, Twister tickets and bet365 Coins on offer.
Qualifying periods run daily from 00:00 GMT on 1st June until 23:59 GMT on 30th June 2020, with the exception of the first day, which runs from 10:00 until 23:59 GMT on 1st June.
Significant Offer Terms and Conditions
- Card Collector runs from 10:00 GMT on 1st June until 23:59 GMT on 30th June 2020. Qualifying periods run daily from 00:00 until 23:59 GMT, with the exception of the first day, which runs from 10:00 until 23:59 GMT on 1st June.
- Opt in at the start of each daily qualifying period by clicking the ‘Start’ button, which is located in the Missions section of the poker software.
- Collecting specified hole cards must be completed on Twister tables with a minimum buy-in of €5 or on No Limit Texas Hold’em Premium Tables with minimum blinds of €0.05/€0.10. Heads up play is exempt from mission completion.
- Collect cards that are specified within the Missions sections of the poker software. All cards must be dealt as hole cards. If you lose the hand it will not count towards your hole card contribution. You can receive a maximum of five prize wheel spins per daily qualifying period.
- Prize wheel spins will be awarded automatically, and available spins can be viewed by clicking on the prize wheel icon in the Missions section of the poker software. If unused, prize wheel spins expire seven days from issue.
- Twister tickets from the Card Collector Prize Wheel will be automatically awarded and can be used to enter any Twister tournament with a corresponding buy-in. If unused, tickets expire seven days after they are credited.
- bet365 Coins from the Card Collector Prize Wheel will be automatically awarded and can be used in the bet365 Store. Information regarding the bet365 Store can be found in the poker software.
- This offer is only available to new and eligible customers.
For more information about all offers please visit the bet365 website.