Bet365 Poker, as we already know, is offering a fantastic offer for new players at the moment. One that extends beyond the superb offer the latest Bet365 no deposit bonus will give you but will keep rewarding you for weeks after you have signed up.
You see, one of the problems if you are a poker novice and are relatively new to a site, is that it can be so easy to not fully understand how a starter bonus works, or what you need to do in order to fully realise all of the bonuses available to you. As a result, you can miss out on large chunks of your bonus if you are not careful, that’s not ideal when as a beginner every bit of extra cash you have can go towards furthering your poker education and skills.
So what do you do as a beginner when you sign up with Bet365 and want to claim every bonus available to you as a new player? Well, let’s follow this step by step guide to find out:
How to claim all your Bet365 Poker bonuses
- Log in to the Bet365 Poker and click on the Join Now button.
- Complete the registration form in order to sign up with the company, remembering to complete all essential details.
- Once you have been confirmed as a new player, log in to the Bet365 Poker site using your new account information and head to the Poker Lobby.
- Here you will be prompted to enter a nickname you will use when on the site. Enter your chosen nickname and click enter.
- As soon as you have done this, Bet365 Poker will credit your bonus account with a €5 cash game ticket, which you can use to trial cash games on the site. In addition, the Welcome Mission will now become active.
- The Welcome Mission has three facets, one of which is to deposit €10 or more into your account. You can elect to do this now, or after you have played through your no deposit bonus.
- However, your first deposit is also the deposit from which your Deposit Bonus of 100% up to €100 is calculated. So to claim the full bonus here, as well as complete the first part of your Mission, you should deposit €100 into your Bet365 Bonus account.
- Once you do this you then receive another bonus of a further €5 in tournament tokens, which you are free to use on the site.
- In addition, you will also receive a bonus of 10 Free Spins on any of the slots you can play from within the Poker Lobby. You must use these free spins within seven days or they will expire.
- To complete the other two parts of your Welcome Mission, you need to log in to the Poker lobby twice during a qualifying week and play in a total of two or more Sit & Go games with three entrants or more, during two different qualifying periods. Qualifying periods tend to run one day to the next. So essentially you need to play two Sit & Go games with three entrants or more on two separate days.
- If you complete both of these Welcome Mission targets, then you will receive a further €5 worth of tournament tokens.
At this point, you will notice that even after just a couple of days and relatively few inexpensive games of poker, you will have claimed every available bonus on Bet365 Poker apart from your No Deposit Bonus, which is still being held by the site. This is because to activate this bonus, you need to earn Merit Points by playing in real cash poker games on the site to trigger the drip-feed release of your bonus over a maximum time period of 60 days.
How to realise your No Deposit Bonus in full
Releasing your full no deposit bonus will take more time than activating all the other bonuses because to release the bonus you have to earn merit points playing in real cash games on the site. Merit Points are earned at a rate of 15 points for every €1 you pay in rake (at the cash tables) or tournament fees.
For every 15 points you earn at Bet365 Poker as a new customer, you will receive your first five €1 instalments of your no deposit bonus. Following that, you will receive the remainder of your bonus in instalments of €2.50 for every 225 Merit Points you earn, until either the 60 day cut off period is reached, or you realise the full bonus.
What this means is that if you have the full €100 bonus being held, you need to earn the following number of merit points within 60 days to claim the bonus in full.
- 5 x 15 Merit Points to trigger the first €5 – 75 Merit Points
- 38 x 225 Merit Points to trigger the remaining €95 – 8550 Merit Points
That means in 60 days you need to earn 8625 Merit Points to claim your bonus in full. That means earning 143.75 Merit Points on average per day, which equates to spending around £9.60 on rake fees or tournament fees per day over the 60 days in order to realise the bonus in full.
Is it worth me triggering the full bonus if I can’t afford to spend that amount on rake fees/tournament fees per day?
This is the fundamental question that many new players to a site neglect to ask themselves before they realise a bonus. It is worth remembering here that your Rake Fee and Tournament Fee are usually around 10% of the total fee you pay when you play a Cash Game Hand or buy in to a Sit & Go or Multi Table Tournament. For example, the cost to enter a tournament may be £10, plus the £1 tournament fee (£11 in total).
As such, your total spend to earn around £9.60 in Rake or Tournament Fees each day will likely be around ten times higher, that is around £96 per day. Many novice players don’t realise this when they see the initial bonus.
Therefore, it makes sense to estimate how much you are going to feel comfortable each day spending on the site and to activate a bonus that you do stand a chance of realising, without putting yourself at a stretch financially trying to activate the whole bonus.
The great thing about this bonus is that if you don’t realise it all, you aren’t penalised, so you can realise as much or as little of it as suits you and how much you want to play for each day/week and with so many bonuses front-loaded and available within just a few days of signing up, depositing and playing, you’ll find all these bonuses go a very long way at Bet365 Poker.