The NFL season got under way just a couple of weeks ago as 32 teams battle it out across 17 weeks of the regular season, plus the playoffs in order to find the two franchises that will contest Super Bowl 52 at the brand new US Bank Stadium in Minneapolis.
Although the season is only two weeks old there have already been some surprising results, new stars emerging while older veteran stars continue to shine. Injuries have hit certain teams hard with key players likely to miss plenty of game time and of course, pressure is already being heaped upon head coaches and their teams to deliver better, stronger and more consistent results.
With 15 weeks of the regular season to go and with a little background now available on all 32 teams so far this season, now is the perfect time to revisit one of Bet365 Sport’s most often overlooked promotional items. It is their Parlay Bonus deal and it is available not just on the NFL but across the full range of US Sports including Ice Hockey, Basketball and Baseball.
We’ll explore this bonus in a bit more detail below before giving your our selection of tips for the forthcoming weekend of NFL games which we feel may well be a good choice to trigger a bonus payout on top of your regular winnings.
Bet365’s Parlay Bonus
With this great bonus from Bet365 you can earn up to 50% more for a successful accumulator bet based on selected matches and markets from a number of US sports. Parlay is the term used in the North American betting scene to describe accumulator bets.
You can use selections from any of the following sporting events/organisations, you can combine sports on one single accumulator bet if you wish to do so:
- CFL – Canadian Football League
- NCAAF – College Football
- NCAAB – College Basketball
And all your selections on events in these competitions must be from the following 2-way betting markets. You can add selections from two or more of the markets below provided they qualify for the bet.
- Spread/Run Line/Puck Line
- Game Totals
- 1st Half Points Spread
- 2nd Half Points Spread
- 1st Half Totals
- 2nd Half Totals
- Money Lines
Once you have placed your qualifying accumulator you can then sit back and watch the action unfold. Many North American sports are streamed live on Bet365’s Live Streaming service, while the NFL is available to watch on satellite television in the UK.
If your bet wins and all your selections come in then you will win your accumulator, but you will also earn a bonus based on the number of selections in your bet and the size of your winnings.
The bonus payable ranges from a 5% bonus for a successful double bet, to a 50% bonus if you land a successful 12-fold or greater bet.
So, if you landed a qualifying bet on the NFL this weekend that had 10 selections in and your £10 stake won you £10,000, then you would receive a 40% bonus on your winnings of £10,000, which would mean that you would actually receive £14,000, plus your £10 stake money back.
Now that we understand how the Parlay Bonus works at Bet365, let’s look ahead to a busy weekend of NFL action and pinpoint our choice of selections for a bet that qualifies for a Parlay Bonus and which could land us a decent return.
Week Three NFL Preview – The London Series Gets Under Way
This weekend is a big one in the NFL as it is the first of four weeks out of the next six that a game will take place in London, England. The first two games taking place at Wembley Stadium, with the second two at the home of Rugby Union, Twickenham.
The four International series games are as follows:
- 24 – Baltimore Ravens at Jacksonville Jaguars (Wembley – 2.30pm)
- 1 – New Orleans Saints at Miami Dolphins (Wembley – 2.30pm)
- 22 – Arizona Cardinals at Los Angeles Rams (Twickenham – 6pm)
- 29 – Minnesota Vikings at Cleveland Browns (Twickenham – 1.30pm)
As you can see, the Baltimore Ravens and Jacksonville Jaguars will be facing off in London at the weekend, but there are also a number of other big fixtures taking place this weekend namely:
- L.A Rams at San Francisco 49ers (1.25am Friday)
- Atlanta Falcons at Detroit Lions (6pm Sunday)
- Cleveland Browns at Indianapolis Colts (6pm Sunday)
- Denver Broncos at Buffalo Bills (6pm Sunday)
- Houston Texans at New England Patriots (6pm Sunday)
- Miami Dolphins at New York Jets (6pm Sunday)
- New Orleans Saints at Carolina Panthers (6pm Sunday)
- New York Giants at Philadelphia Eagles (6pm Sunday)
- Pittsburgh Steelers at Chicago Bears (6pm Sunday)
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Minnesota Vikings (6pm Sunday)
- Seattle Seahawks at Tennessee Titans (9.05pm Sunday
- Cincinnati Bengals at Green Bay Packers (9.25pm Sunday)
- Kansas City Chiefs at Los Angeles Charges (9.25pm Sunday)
- Oakland Raiders at Washington Redskins (1.30am Monday)
- Dallas Cowboys at Arizona Cardinals (1.30am Tuesday)
Interesting match ups come in Detroit where the Lions and Falcons meet both with a 2-0 record, while in Indianapolis, the Browns and Colts also clash but they have both a 0-2 record after the first two weeks of the season. Seattle against the improving Titans could well be an interesting game too, while Kansas City will hope to keep their excellent form going as they take on the Chargers.
For our Parlay Bonus qualifying bet, here are the selections we would add from the Money Line bet (this is simply a bet on which of the two teams will win the game, rather than a handicap form of bet).
Parlay Bonus Money Line Selections
- LA Rams to defeat the San Francisco 49ers – 4/5
- Baltimore Ravens to beat the Jacksonville Jaguars – 20/37
- Atlanta Falcons to beat Detroit Lions – 4/6
- Miami Dolphins to beat the New York Jets – 5/13
- Carolina Panthers to beat the New Orleans Saints – 5/13
- Seattle Seahawks to beat the Tennessee Titans – 13/10
- Kansas City to beat the LA Chargers – 20/33
This 7-fold bet is available at odds of 31.72/1 with Bet365 Sport at the moment, which means that a successful £10 bet on this would return £317.20. However you would also receive a 25% Parlay Bonus on top of that for a successful sevenfold bet. Meaning you would win an extra £79.30 on top of your standard returns.